Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Still Have Today

Towards the end of a chaotic day with many troubles and sorrows... a new morning arises.  I rejoice in the beauty of a new dawn.  The privilege of enjoying a new tomorrow full of surprises, full of possibilities, surrounded with new wonders. I am overwhelmed with the simplicity of knowing that yesterday has passed, that today is just beginning and tomorrow is but a blink away. Regardless of yesterday's mistakes, I still have today.

With much at hand and much wasted time, I have but a few years to accomplish all that I have set out to do. As I begin to walk in the direction of Destiny, I hear the voice of the future calling out to me, whispering my name, beckoning me to come.

I listen...walk towards it and do not hesitate to embrace my calling.

"If God adds another day to our life, let us receive it gladly."         Marcus A. Seneca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty deep stuff!