Thursday, September 24, 2009

Each Day is a Little Life

I've held onto many words far too long now. I've decided to let them go and fly with the wind. Most of my works are based on love, heartbreaks, depression, passions of life and prophetic words. I've been writing since I was ten and always the romantic. It was probably the Cinderella and Snow White bedtime stories. In life I have too many things to be thankful for. I hold a friendship with the Man upstairs. He's been a father to me and has never let me down. He is great at keeping promises and fulfilling dreams in their right time.

I enjoy a wonderful relationship with my soulmate. He looks at me as if he just met me today. I love that about him. He makes me fall in love with him every single day. Our story is one for the books. After a decade of being apart, life and true love brought us back to each other. Destiny always has a way of making things fall into place, but I truly believe that it was a Higher Power. I trust that this blog will touch someone's heart.

"Each day is a little life; every waking and rising a little birth; every fresh morning a little youth; every going to rest and sleep a little death." Arthur Shopenhauer

No comments: