- The woman on her way home from a long night out...struggling to get the key in her car, and suddenly is raped by the faceless man
- The child that's locked in his closet trying not to hear his parents' screams again... more bruises than words
- The father sneaking into his little girl's bedroom not to kiss her goodnight but to take advantage of her sweet innocence
- The reformed alcoholic that's desparately trying not to have that 'one' drink
- The brave soldiers that are attacked at night by yet another devious enemy
- The country that sleeps through another night, not of a sudden economy crash, but of a ten decade famine
I invite you to share a moment of prayer for those who have a more distressed life than our own. We are in the end (rather beginning) brothers and sisters. So when you can't sleep at night and wonder about your own life and your own troubles, do yourself a favor, think of someone else's troubles and intercede for them with just a simple prayer of love.